Welcome to The Treatment Works, a therapy room rental clinic located in the heart of Stirling City Centre
69 Barnton Street, Stirling, FK8 1HH
No Contract Needed - Risk Free Room Rental!
- Furnished therapy rooms to your specification
- Stirling city centre location
- On site-clinic reception between 9am and 1pm
- Rooms managed via an online diary to which you can book patients into the diary directly
- Credit and debit card payment processing
- Listing on the clinic phone system (IVR)
- Optional telephone receptionist diary management service (£2.00 per answered call, free voicemail)
- Company page on the clinic website
- Printing, scanning and copying facilities
- Optional email, phone number and postal address (charges vary)
- Wheelchair accessible with disabled access toilets
- Kitchen for staff use (via MacFarlane Physio)
- Discounted digital marketing (PPC, SEO, email, social media) services
- Discounted web design service
Half day and evenings are available on request and where your business hours do not align with the rate card a bespoke arrangement and price can be arranged.
The Treatment Works Ltd (SC601231) is not VAT registered.
Benefits of Serviced Therapy Rooms
There are many benefits to renting a furnished treatment room for new practitioners just getting their business off the ground to experienced and established therapists.
- No setup costs - get up and running treating patients right away!
- All inclusive rooms rates - no juggling different bills and invoices
- Rooms setup for you - just turn up and start treating clients
- Reception service without hiring - no need to worry about HR
- Clini manager takes care of everything - no need to worry, just let someone else fix it
- No commitment - start or expand your business without the risk
- Monday: 8am - 10pm
- Tuesday: 8am - 10pm
- Wednesday: 8am - 10pm
- Thursday: 8am - 10pm
- Friday: 8am - 10pm
- Saturday: 8am - 10pm
- Sunday: 8am - 10pm
How Do I Get Started?
Renting a room from The Treatment Works is easy. You can read our full Room Rental Agreement for details but all you need to get started is:
- Photo ID and Proof of Address (Driving licence is best but your passport and utility bill also work)
- Evidence of qualifications
- Liability insurance for the services you'll be providing
- £10 deposit for the key fob to access the clinic